Nice to Meet You

Welcome to the place where you can find interesting things and hopefully learn a little or contribute a lot. This blog is inteded to test those Pins that seem too good to be true- or anything else that you might be curious about. Your participation in any form is strongly encouraged.

Ads Banner

Beautiful Celtic Love Knot Scarf

Celtic Love Knot Pattern


 
This pattern is very easy to learn and simple to crochet. When I found the pin and followed the link, I was a little disappointed to find it was in another language. So, as best as I could, I followed along with the video. The pattern worked for the most part, but I knew I could do better! ;)

Close look at the beautiful pattern.

The skein I chose to use yeilded a medium-sized scarf.
(To be honest, wanted to show off the gorgeous yarn with the pretty pattern.)




This is a large scarf using a larger loop in the pattern.
It is also my first attempt- you can see the edging on the bottoms.


VIDEO TUTORIAL COMING THIS WEEK

1 comment:

  1. i need to know how to do this...omg pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here