Nice to Meet You

Welcome to the place where you can find interesting things and hopefully learn a little or contribute a lot. This blog is inteded to test those Pins that seem too good to be true- or anything else that you might be curious about. Your participation in any form is strongly encouraged.

Ads Banner

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Pie - OH MY!

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Pie


A friend asked me for the recipe from this pin. However, I could not give it to her in good conscious without having total faith that it would work. So, for Thanksgiving, I tried the recipe out on my family. It was yummy!

My Results:

Pie before we dug in. ;)
 
The crust was perfect, the brownie was delicious and gooey, the cheesecake was rich and full of spice - overall the dessert was.. Addicting!

*TIPS - the smaller diameter cake pan, the denser your pie
instead of the spices listed, I used pumpkin pie spice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here