Nice to Meet You

Welcome to the place where you can find interesting things and hopefully learn a little or contribute a lot. This blog is inteded to test those Pins that seem too good to be true- or anything else that you might be curious about. Your participation in any form is strongly encouraged.

Ads Banner

Pattern from Clothes Pin

Make Your Own Fabulous Clothes!

 
I found this pin in just enough time to put a Genie costume together for my 7 year old for Halloween this year.
 
Pinned Image
 

My Results: Genie Costume

I cut the fabric accordingly. However, I put my elastic bobbin in the sewing machine and went over the waist and ankles a few times each. Then, I folded accenting ribbon over the top of the waist and stretched the elastic straight to sew ribbon with regular bobbin.
 
 
Lovey being a mystical genie.
*With the extra fabric I made a top using one of her shirts as a pattern/guide for the width. It only has one seam in the back. I also used an elastic bobbin for the tube top on the top and bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here