Nice to Meet You

Welcome to the place where you can find interesting things and hopefully learn a little or contribute a lot. This blog is inteded to test those Pins that seem too good to be true- or anything else that you might be curious about. Your participation in any form is strongly encouraged.

Ads Banner

First-time Blogger

Hello and nice to meet you!


My name is Racheal. I am a 24 year old mother of two precious girls. I just had my second child so I still stay at home. During the day it's just me and my Lily until Lovey, Jessica, gets home from school.

The idea of creating a blog never occurred to me until I joined Pinterest. I have pinned many clever and interesting things. After trying a few pins I realized that not all of them should be treated equally.

This blog is intended to inform the savvy Pinner of PinFacts, PinFails and everything in between. Please feel free to send your own test(s) and result(s) as I encourage any and all feedback/participation by you, the Reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here